Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh So Weary

Great day today but these merger meetings are exhausting.  Sometimes I look around conference tables and wonder how I got here.  Was I in the right place at the right time?  Certainly that played a role.  I like to think my upbringing, filled with lots of work ethic, got me here.  It is amazing how many people just go to work but never invest themselves in their organization.

My blog title really describes me today.  Weary.  It's all good though.  (I accidentally typed "Its all goo though.  Ha!)  That might be true as well. 

I will be traveling to Lynchburg tomorrow.  11.5 hours from here since I need to get home and retrieve my boys first.  They will be traveling with me.  I love when they travel with me!  Mommy/Son time rocks! 

See you next week!  Love to all of you who wander here....

P.S.  My hotel, the Marriott Cool Springs, was great.  The concierge host was friendly and the room was spotless.  The shuttle took us to dinner so we didn't have to drive.  Love that service!

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

I know how you got there.

Have fun with the boys.

See you soon........

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

give phil a hug from us honey, hope all is well and drive safe please! hug to eileen too!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoox

Cinderella said...

Enjoy your Mommy/Son time on the long drive:)