Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am working from home this week! Last week I was in Scottsboro, AL, Rock Hill, SC and Charlotte, NC. Next week will be another doozie so I am enjoying my week at home. I really appreciate having a home office at times like these because it allows me to be, well, home!

I haven't done very well making travel arrangements, mostly due to the fact that my plans have been last minute. My favorite hotels have been booked and I have had to settle for less than favorites. The beds were fine though and that plus cleanliness and safety are all I really care about.

Next week will be Dallas and Nashville. I really like home, can't I please do this from home?

4 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

At least you got this week, how much longer will you keep this up?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like the hampton inns, the beds are completely changed including the cover each day. they aren't the most glamorous but they are clean and the breakfast is good and the beds are comfortable.

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Sandee said...

I would hate to travel all the time so enjoy this week at home. I'm sure you will.

Have a terrific day. Hugs. :)

Cinderella11pm said...

Oh my, WT, that is an exhausting travel schedule, and very hard to do last-minute. My empathy!

Thank goodness the beds were good and the rooms clean.

Enjoy your few days break at home, and fly safe when you do have to leave again.