Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Cinderella

I think this is cheating but I love the idea and I am stealing it from Cinderella.  Where is your favorite place? That place you would love to return to or that place you have always wanted to go.  I would love to go to Italy.  One day I want to take hubby on a Mediterranean cruise so he can see the land of his ancestry.  Alaska is also on my wish list.  Our company almost bought a location there and I was secretly hoping they would so I would have to go.  Sigh, it didn't work out.  I will have to get there some other way.

As far as places I have been, I think I love the Pacific Northwest.  What a beautiful place!  Orcas Islands and Seattle, Columbia River Gorge, Mt. Baker.  Gorgeous.  The Caribbean islands are also beautiful.  I love the Virgin Islands and anywhere you can see the bottom in 50 feet of water.  Wow.  I love swimming next to the cruise ship.  I feel so small when we do that. 

Tip for today:  Plan that trip.  Even if it is 10 years in the planning and saving, take that dream trip.

So, what shall it be?

5 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i already took mine, it was a med cruise with a transatlantic home, 28 days on the same ship. lovely. just lovely...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

Cinderella said...

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery:)

Thank you for the link, WT:)

Oy, I have LOTS of next trips coming up : Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Utah, Montana, Chicago, Newport Beach, Los Angeles - and then Enlgand and Ireland next year:)

Alaska is GORGEOUS if you go - just take mosquito lotion/spray!

I'd love to see the Carribean islands one day.

Sandee said...

On a Carnival cruise ship going anywhere. We have our Hawaii cruise all done and leave January 20th for a 15 night cruise. Then the following year it's two 7 day back-to-back cruises to the Mexican Riviera. So cruising is my answer.

So far my best trip was the BC4 cruise to the eastern Caribbean. I met so many folks that I was wanting to meet. Going to be tough to top that.

Have a terrific day. Hugs. :)

Cinderella said...

Have a great Friday and upcoming weekend, BWT:)

Cinderella11pm said...

Hi again Weary Traveler.
You haven't posted in a while - hope all is okay:)