Sunday, August 7, 2011

Banff or Yellowstone?

I have been unable to resist planning all of the details of my trip.  I thought I would be able to go "with the flow" but I can't do it.  So far I have modified my route several times.  We were trying to venture through Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons but I also want to see Banff.  We can't do it all so we will have to choose, Yellowstone or Banff?  What would you choose?  About 100 miles more for Banff but might be worth it. 

I have booked our first night hotel using points I earned from business travel.  I do try to stay at one chain but not at the expense of a good nights sleep.  As it stands I am gold or platinum with 3 different chains.  I have plenty of points for other nights but I am resisting the urge to go ahead and book. 

Banff or Yellowstone?

3 comments:

Sandee said...

Why not both. I've not been to Banff, but I adored Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.

Have a terrific day. :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i've not been to either, no clue...

smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxo

Cinderella said...

You're going to have to be the pioneer here, Traveler - I haven't been to any of these either!