Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle

Well, not really sleepless. This past weekend took me to Seattle and it was a quick but fabulous trip. Then off to Salt Lake City. I will be working here for the next few days. Yucky fast food so far in SLC but I am hopeful tomorrows dinner will be better.

I am being introduced to 6 new offices this week. Part of the merging of two companies. I do an hours worth of talking, hoping everyone stays awake. The people I meet are great, compassionate and hard working people. Their questions tell me most of what I need to know.

Off to bed but first a huge thank you to my few readers!

Travel trip: Airline Club Lounges are nice but not necessarily worth the money...unless you are there for the free drinks.

5 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

Holy crap, offices in Utah, what's next, Hawaii........ Your line of work requires people that are great, compassionate and hard working people

Traveling Bells said...

You do all this soooo well:)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh my, i have no idea how you do this but i can promise you a fabulous week soon!

smiles, b
xoxoxoxoox

Sandee said...

If you have to go to Hawaii then go when we are there and we'll buy you a fabulous dinner. Just saying.

It appears that things are going well at work and that's a great thing.

Have a fabulous day my friend. :)

Cinderella said...

How are you doing, WT?

Just wanted to check in and say hello, and see how you were doing after SLC.

Agree with you on the airport lounges!